Classification of welded pipe by use.
Welded pipe is divided into general welded pipe, galvanized welded pipe, oxygen blowing metric welded pipe, welded pipe, wire casing, roller tube, deep well pump pipe, auto tube, transformer, electric welding thin wall pipe, welded tube, scaffolding pipe and spiral welded pipe.
General welded pipe: generally used for conveying low pressure fluid. Made of Q195A, Q215A and Q235A. It can also be made of other soft steel which is easy to weld. The steel pipe should be subjected to water pressure, bending, flattening and other experiments. It has certain requirements for surface quality, and usually the delivery length is 4-10m, which is often required to be delivered by a ruler (or double ruler). Of the specifications of the welded pipe in nominal diameter (mm or inches) nominal diameter is different from the actual, welded pipe wall thickness by the regulation with ordinary steel pipe and thickening steel pipe, steel pipe and the form of the pipe end points with thread and don't take two.
Galvanized steel pipe: to improve the corrosion resistance of steel tube, galvanized steel pipe (black pipe). Zinc-plated steel tube is divided into hot galvanizing and zinc steel. The hot galvanizing coating is thick and the cost of galvanizing is low.
Oxygen-blowing pipe: used for steel and oxygen pipe, usually with small diameter welded steel pipe, the specification is 3/8 "-2" 8. The steel strip is made of 08, 10, 15, 20 or Q195-Q235. For corrosion prevention, some are treated with aluminizing.
Wire sleeve: ordinary carbon steel welded steel pipe, used in concrete and various structural distribution works, commonly used in nominal diameter from 13 to 76mm. The wall of the wire sleeve is thin, most of which is used after coating or galvanizing, and the cold bending test is required.
Metric welded pipe, the form of specifications used for seamless tube, expressed in mm outside diameter * wall thickness of welded steel pipe, can use ordinary carbon steel, quality carbon steel or low alloy steel in the tropics, cold welding, or with tropical again after the cold welding method is made. It can be used as a structural member, such as transmission shaft, or conveying fluid, and the thin wall is used to produce furniture and lamps, so as to ensure the strength and bending test of steel pipe.
Roller tube: used for roller welding steel pipe of belt conveyor, generally made of Q215, Q235A, B steel and 20 steel, with a diameter of 63.5-219.0mm. For tube bending, the end face must be perpendicular to the center line, and the ellipticity is required, and water pressure and flattening test are generally carried out.
Transformer tube: used for making transformer heat exchanger and other heat exchangers. It is made of ordinary carbon steel. It is required to be compressed, expanded, bent and hydraulic test. The steel pipe can be delivered with a ruler or double ruler, and the bending degree of steel tube is required.
Special-shaped pipe: rectangular tube, rectangular tube, cap tube, hollow steel door and window steel pipe welded with ordinary carbon structure steel and 16Mn, mainly used as agricultural machinery components, steel window doors and so on.
Welding thin wall pipe: mainly used for making furniture, toys, lamps, etc. In recent years, the thin wall tube made of stainless steel belt is widely used, such as high grade furniture, decoration, fence, etc.
Spiral welded pipe, is to put the low carbon carbon structural steel and low alloy steel strip according to certain Angle of helix Angle (called molding) rolled into a tube billet, then pipe seam welding made up, it can use a narrow strip in the production of large diameter steel pipe. Spiral welded pipe is mainly used for pipeline of oil and gas, and its specification is indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness. The spiral welded pipe has single side welding and double-sided welding. The welded pipe shall ensure the water pressure test, the tensile strength and the cold bending performance of the weld shall meet the requirements.
Classification by production method.
(1) according to the process, electric arc welding pipe, resistance welded pipe (high frequency, low frequency), gas welding pipe and furnace welded pipe.
(2) according to the welding seam - straight seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe.
Classification by section shape.
(1) simple section steel tube -- round steel tube, square steel tube, oval steel tube, triangular steel pipe, hexagonal steel tube, diamond steel tube, octagonal steel tube, semicircle steel circle, and others.
(2) complex cross section steel tube - not equilateral hexagon steel tube, five disc plum blossom shaped steel tube, double convex tube and double concave shape steel pipe steel pipe and seeds, conical steel pipe, corrugated pipe, casing pipe and other
Wall thickness classification
Thin-walled steel pipe, thick wall steel pipe.
Classification by end shape.
It is divided into round welded pipes and different types (square, flat, etc.) welded pipes.
Classification of complement
1. Ordinary carbon steel wire bushing (GB/ t3640-88) is the steel pipe used to protect the electric wires in the electrical installation engineering of industrial and civil construction and installation of machinery and equipment.
2. Straight welded steel pipe (yb242-63) is a steel pipe that is parallel to the steel pipe. It is usually divided into metric electric welding tube, welding thin wall tube, transformer cooling pipe and so on.
3. The pressurized fluid conveying with spiral seam submerged arc welding steel pipe (SY5036-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral shape, with double-sided submerged arc welding method, welding, spiral seam steel pipe used for pressurized fluid conveying. The steel tube has strong bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable after all kinds of rigorous scientific tests and tests. Large diameter steel pipe, high delivery efficiency, and can save the pipeline investment. It is mainly used to transport oil and gas pipelines.
4. The pressurized fluid conveying with high frequency welding steel pipe spiral seam (SY5038-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral forming temperature, using high-frequency welded lap welding method, used in pressurized fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welding steel pipe. The steel tube has strong bearing capacity, good plasticity and easy to weld and process. Through various rigorous and scientific tests and tests, the use of safe and reliable, steel pipe diameter, high delivery efficiency, and can save the pipeline investment. It is mainly used to lay pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
5. General low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam submerged arc welding steel pipe (SY/T5037-2000) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often temperature spiral forming, the double automatic submerged arc welding or one side welding into legal system for water, gas, air and steam general low-pressure fluid conveying with submerged arc welding steel pipe.
6. General low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe (SY5039-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral forming temperature, using high-frequency lap welding welding for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welding steel pipe.
7. Pile with spiral weld pipe (SY5040-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral shape, made of double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding, used in civil construction, port, bridge pile foundation.